1. Consolidation of P&L Balance Sheet, Orders
GM and Other Financial Data for reporting by Unit
and Product line.
2. Preparing monthly project review pack relating
to sales, cash, risk & savings for the Management
3. Ensure compliance with accounting policies
and promotion of clear and efficient financial
processes and instructions.
4. Controlling of Cost through help of sourcing
and discussing with project manager and management
various ways to plug cost and ensuring savings
5. Assisting Auditors in timely completion of
Audit in Every Quarter with all schedules, annexures
6. Following up with customer to ensure proper
& timely release of payment for both onshore
& Off-shore payments.
7. Assist in raising Invoice to Customer and
realization of LC.
8. Analyzing, procurement of the long term, short
term and non-fund based requirements of the company.
9. Manage the financial cycle (actual, forecast,
budget / three year plan) of the sector/unit
for Statutary and Internal Audit for the unit.
10. Preparation of budgets, analysis of actual
costs, Milestones Revenue and WIP/CTC analysis,
variance anaysis, cash flows, and risk analysis.
11. Managing of all banking instruments, such
as LC's, corporate and bank guarantees. Management
of banking credit facilities and drawdown and
optimization of banking and related costs.
12. Designing and implementing banking processes
and procedures including cash flow movements,
13. Coordinating with Rating Agencies for rating
of Loans and managing and monitor bank guarantees
and other trade financing products.
14. Capital expenditure budgets forecasting and
performance reporting, and Monthly monitoring
and actual versus budget variance analysis.
15. Created information platform for company's
decision making and control system