1. Leading and coordinating the planning
and management of assignments- pricing, billing
and recovery, maximizing fee opportunities- with
guidance from the Partner.
2. Develop sound value based solutions and
apply technical knowledge in delivery of complex
solutions to clients.
3. Understand macro and strategic issues
on client engagements.
4. Develop specialized competence and begin
to attract recognition within own service line
as a technical resource for that specialization.
5. Participate in own Service line teams
or special projects across the firm.
6. Creating / managing independent relationships
with clients and building broad networks within
the firm locally and internationally.
7. Contribute to firm’s profitability
by generating additional work from existing clients
and supporting in selling new client proposals.
8. Expands opportunities with existing clients,
identifies and acts on referrals in relation to
the Service Line.
9. Providing perspective to clients on trends
and emerging practices in the local and global
market in relation to client’s operations.
10. Is involved in developing new products,
services and delivery methods linked to the area
11. Responsible for handling straightforward
risk management issues and progressively taking
on greater risk management responsibility while
ensuring compliance to risk management strategies,
plans and activities.
12. Strong contribution to knowledge sharing
efforts. Improving processes so that the team
and firm capture and leverage knowledge.
13. Proactively taking up a leadership role,
working in cross service line engagements, mentor
and coach team members and help in resolving people
issues of the group.