The Senior Research Analyst will leverage his/her
research expertise and knowledge of the Professional
Services industries to support the Segments
development on a global scale.This includes both
execution of (external) client assignments as
well as (internal) knowledge management projects.
On search assignments, the Research Associates
primary responsibilities are to:
Knowledge Management: (50% time allocation)
- Partner with the Segment Specialist on key
knowledge building initiatives and information
sharing activities to support the development
of the global Segment.
- Develop specialist knowledge and insights into
the trends, strategies and characteristics of
the sector and its leaders.
- Prepare project-specific sector analysis focusing
on human capital topics.
- Share Company/Client and Candidate specific
- Network and build relationships with colleagues
within the Segment globally; download their knowledge
and synthesize the learnings.
- Keep abreast of market intelligence and proactively
provide informed views of the industry/sector
to help colleagues get up to speed quickly.
- Alert colleagues to key moves and market changes,
highlighting potential business development opportunities.
- Leverage expertise and knowledge to develop
winning marketing presentations and pitches.
- Record pertinent information in a timely manner;
ensure relevant learnings and documents
are captured and disseminated.
- Contribute to the Firms knowledge management
activities by looking for opportunities to build
and share expertise, and develop best practices.
Assignment Research: (50 % time allocation)
- Execute global assignment research for projects
determined by the Segment Specialist.
- Demonstrate excellent research expertise and
build in-depth knowledge of key markets and talent
- Leverage individual and Firm knowledge/experience
to act as a key enabler in the start-up phase
of the search process.
- Identify potential candidates through internal/external
- Verify and/or update candidate details on the
internal database using external data sources.
- Identify and prioritize target companies through
- Support the assignment team throughout the
search processes to bring forward candidate solutions
and create supporting client materials, such as
client-ready candidate profiles and progress reports.
- Ensure the real-time capture of insights on
candidates and companies in the Firms proprietary
database throughout the course of the assignment.