The Senior Research Analyst will leverage his/her
research expertise and knowledge of the Travel
& Hospitality and Supply Chain & Logistics
industries to support the Segments development
on a global scale.This includes both execution
of (external) client assignments as well as (internal)
knowledge management projects.The Senior Analyst
will work closely in collaboration with Research
and Consultant colleagues around the world as
a fully integrated team member on senior-level,
international projects. . On search assignments,
the Research Associates primary responsibilities
Knowledge Management: (~75% time allocation)
- Partner with the Segment Specialists on key
knowledge building initiatives and information
sharing activities to support the development
of the global Segment and on preparing project-specific
sector analysis focusing on human capital topics.
- Develop specialist knowledge and insights into
the trends, strategies and characteristics of
the sector and its leaders.
- Share Company/Client and Candidate specific
- Network and build relationships with colleagues
within the Segment globally; download their knowledge
and synthesise the learnings.
- Keep abreast of market intelligence and proactively
provide informed views of the industry/sector
to help colleagues get up to speed quickly.
- Alert colleagues to key moves and market changes,
highlighting potential business development opportunities.
- Leverage expertise and knowledge to develop
winning marketing presentations and pitches.
- Record pertinent information in a timely manner;
ensure relevant learnings and documents are captured
- Contribute to the Firms knowledge management
activities by looking for opportunities to build
and share expertise, and develop best practices.
Assignment Research: (~25% time allocation)
- Execute global assignment research for projects
determined by the Segment Specialist.
- Demonstrate excellent research expertise and
build in-depth knowledge of key markets and talent
- Leverage individual and Firm knowledge/experience
to act as a key enabler in the start-up phase
of the search process, e.g. by helping with the
development of a search strategy.
- Identify and prioritise target companies through
- Identify potential candidates through internal/external
sources, apply judgment to evaluate candidates
- Verify and/or update candidate details on the
internal database using external data sources.
- Support the assignment team throughout the
search processes to bring forward candidate solutions
and supporting client materials, such as client-ready
candidate profiles and progress reports.
- Ensure the real-time capture of insights on
candidates and companies in the Firms proprietary
database throughout the course of the assignment.