- Lead the Sales & Marketing of the company
and increase company's market share vs competition
& Brand Building: 20%
- Manage day to day operations of the company
and its plant located in Himachal Pradesh - 20%
- Establish performance goals, allocate resources,
and assess policies for senior management - 25%
- Direct company operations to meet budget and
other financial goals - 20%
- Developing new areas of Growth 15%
- Preferably an Engineer
/ MBA. Graduate with good academic record. Knowledge
of overall operations including Purchase, Finance,
Budget, Production, Sales, Logistics.
- Proven Experience in leadership role in a mid
sized company where directly increased revenue,
market share & profits against stiff competition
from unorganized market (Exp. In sales & Operations
both) : 30%
- Articulate in thoughts with high levels of
confidence, enthusiasm and energy - 40%
- Excellent networking skills with customers
- both external & internal and ability to
carry everyone along: 20%
Candidate from a mid sized company with turnover
of around 1000 crores. Preferably from North India.
The company is an Indian group
founded in early 80's and provides tyre retreading
service for the truck fleet consumer primarily,
part of a large Indian Business Conglomerate.
This entity has a turnover of 250 crores, 1 manufacturing
unit and around 350 employees across India.