Location: Gurgaon Compensation: Rupees
24,00,000 - 28,00,000 Industry Type: Consulting
Description & Candidate Profile
Consultants enjoy considerable control and flexibility
in mapping their first years at the company and
in gaining experience across a wide range of projects.
With the guidance and support of senior engagement
managers and partners, new consultants participate
in all aspects of projects.
Project assignments might include:
- Model development and evaluation;
- Problem formulation and analysis;
- Business research and assessment;
- Client interviews;
- Generation of alternative strategies;
- Meeting facilitation; and
- Client presentations.
The candidate should have an advanced degree in
business life science, with 3 - 4 years of strong
experience preferably in the consulting, pharmaceuticals
or healthcare industry.
Other Requisites: - An undergraduate degree in engineering,
economics, or another quantitative discipline
- Premier Institute candidates with an IIT &
IIM Background need only apply
- Strong preference for candidates with consulting
industry experience like IMS, ZS Associates, KPMG,
Accenture, PwC, Monitor, Booz, etc.
- Outstanding academics and extracurricular activities
that demonstrate personal and professional accomplishment