Managing Partner (BFSI), Mumbai for an MNC PR Firm
Experience: 12 - 15 Years Location: Mumbai Compensation: Rupees 30,00,000 - 35,00,000 P.A. Education: Graduate / Postgraduate (ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Advertising) Industry Type: PR Posted Date: 08-Aug-15
Job Description & Candidate Profile
- A Business Leader & a Key Client Leader for Mumbai region for the Corporate & Financial Practice.
- To lead and manage growth in business (Corporate & BFSI Domain)
- Developing and implementing the BU's business plans
- Ensuring safety and security of the firm's assets and information under charge
- Managing overall contribution and the BU's strategic projects
- Acquiring new business for growth of the BU, region and the firm
- Overseeing the delivery of high quality service to other clients
- Providing counsel to senior members of the client organization
- Conducting client training on messaging, media, crisis, issues, etc.
- Developing professional linkages with the key client contacts
- Developing professional relationships with the external stakeholders
- Contributing to thought leadership in the region to nurture the firm's reputation
Learning & Growth :
- Ensuring an open, transparent and an apolitical work environment
- Coaching and mentoring the teams to take larger role
- Conducting internal learning sessions
- Overseeing the successful implementation of the PMP process for the region
- Ensuing the employee problems are identified and addressed suitably
- Lead a team of 20 members
Education: A post graduate qualification in Business Administration or a professional qualification in the field of Public Relations, Marketing Communication or Advertising.
- Minimum 12 to 15 years of experience in public relations or communication, in the financial services and banking sector, or managing clients from these verticals, of which at least five years should be in the relevant industry or sector in a leadership position, leading a business unit, with targets to grow the business.
- Strong media connect in the financial services industry and demonstrated client servicing and team management ability.
- An individual with excellent business acumen, in-depth knowledge of the local business environment and will serve as a strategic advisor to clients and build strong trust based relationships.
- An outgoing personality with skills to develop strong external relationships.
- A natural leader with the ability to grow and develop a highly motivated and ambitious set of individuals. Should be able to manage a fast paced, high stress environment ensuring commitment to quality and deadlines. As an integral member of the company's executive