AGM / DGM - Marketing, for a top VOIP Products & Solutions Company, Delhi
Experience: 8 - 15 Years
Compensation: Rupees 12,00,000 - 16,00,000 P.A.
Education: MBA in Marketing
Posted Date: 25-Sep-15
Job Description & Candidate Profile
- This person will be a part of Global Marketing team.
- Lead Marketing activities of Groups multiple business units, which include Website Design / development/ maintenance; landing pages; content and navigation.; SEO ;
- Guiding of content development topics like Blogs/ Case Studies and use them for lead generation/ digital content promotions;
- Using various Campaign management tools for lead generation and lead verifications; Campaign designing and getting deliveries done through the copywriters team/ designers;
- Social Media management of various pages (6-7), which include content preparation, driving engagements, responding to messages and generating leads; Creating tools like case studies/ tutorials/ video's for product/ concept explanations; Getting work executed through internal team and agencies;
- Write PR releases and devise distribution strategy; Create Marketing budgets and monitor the utilisation and effectiveness of the same; conduct market research on key components using online / physical tools; Work on increasing marketing communication effectiveness and reduce cost per lead on regular progression basis
- Manage the digital properties of the company from a marketing communication domain.
- Creating Marketing Collaterals, PR releases and customer communication documents.
- Using the digital media to create product awareness globally and generate business leads for the organisation.
- Establish effective working relationships with sales and agency leadership to ensure that their products and services are implemented through sales enablement and marketing demand generation programs.
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc).
- Implement and execute the marketing plans for various online marketing programs.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives. The ability to speak to how these channels work together is very important.
- Use PR as an effective tool to communicate about the company's achievements and products.
- Develop expertise in online marketing, SEO/ SMO activities.
- Be responsible to delivering on the targets of lead generation for the organisation, both in terms of quantity and quality.
Pre-requisites for the role:
- MBA in Marketing
- Experience in Marketing in the Digital/Telecom/Advertisement Agency/IT solutions/Consumer & Lifestyle domain
- 8-15 years of experience in Marketing domain
- Warm personality
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Established track record in academics/ extra-curricular activities
- Experience in working with advertising agencies in supporting many brands in IT, Technology, Consumer and lifestyle products.
- Should be open to Travel.
Our client is a VoIP products and solutions company, with headquarters in Singapore. They currently service customers in more than 78 countries around the world and have offices in Singapore, Bangladesh, India, UK, USA & Hong Kong.
Its an 11 year old organisation, developing unique solutions for the VoIP and telecom/ mobile industry. They are category leaders in Mobile VoIP. Customers range from young start up's to the biggest of Telecom Carriers.