# HR Business Partner role for one of the Business Units of approx. 1000 employees.
# The candidate will be responsible for all BU metrics & leading all HR activities for an entire business function.
# Will work back with Market Segment/BU leads and support HR Head on strategic planning, talent management, employee engagement & other key HR initiatives
# Will participate in or lead special projects in an effort to strategically develop, implement and administer HR impact for the practice
# Driving Employee Engagement activities and managing Events for the BU.
# Responsible for conducting Performance Appraisals for the BU.
# Formulating or re-evaluating HR strategies and providing support in driving strategic projects.
# Participate in strategic business planning to foster innovation and incorporating new HR initiatives for current and future needs.
- 8 to 12 years of Stable experience with good brands
- A self-motivated, confident, & high on energy individual with strong analytical skills & excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong fundamentals in all functions & concepts of HR with minimum 2 years of work experience as a Manager/Team Lead
- Possess prior experience in strategic initiatives like Attrition / retention analysis, Manpower planning and budgeting and independent contribution towards managing at least 2-3 PMDP/annual appraisal cycles.
- Possess prior experience of working with senior management or high intense workforce & bring strong relationship management
- Dynamic, result-oriented person who brings strong understanding of HR processes.
- Team player & willing to take initiatives.