1. Business Development for the Digital Practice.The purpose of this role is for the VP - Digital Practice is become a valued member of the Senior Management Team and contribute to the profitable growth of the firm by driving Business for the Digital Practice.
2. Driving outcome based account management on all clients working with a young digitally savvy team of around 25 people. You will lead the development & growth of the practice.
3. Additionally, you with partner the Chief Operating Officer in developing and implementing the strategic digital business initiatives of the Firm.
4. - The VP - Digital is a visionary role - on the bleeding edge of the digital domain, staying on top of and ahead of the latest digital trends. Accordingly, the VP - Digital will synthesize how digital interactions fit into broader consumer activities and be able to articulate digital concepts and solutions in a clear and compelling way to clients.
- Manage profitability (income, cost & productivity) of the Digital Practice
- Deliver the revenue and business development target.
- Develop digital strategy and targeted multi-channel communication programs for clients that help them successfully build profitable, long-term relationships with their customers
- Oversees a significant portfolio of clients and demonstrates the ability to profitably grow clients and build long lasting client relationships
- Seeks opportunities to develop senior level client relationships and serves as the senior point person and trusted advisor for clients
- Provides overall strategic direction and quality standards and is dedicated to the achievement of outstanding results with a long-term perspective
- Attends important client events, meetings and account reviews to provide strategic input and ensure quality execution of client programs
- Drive service quality, client retention and growth
- Pro-actively manages client expectations and quickly grasps problems, makes tough decisions and implements swift action plans to ensure client satisfaction
- Reviews existing client programs with account teams and regularly attends internal WIP meetings to keep fully briefed on client activities and maintain high standards of client work
- Take the lead on issues and crisis management, media training, messaging workshops etc.
- Deliver operational excellence through adoption of best practices
- Translate strategic programs into reality-
- Ideal candidate should be an entrepreneur and a team player, with superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing, strong relationship management & ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams. Should be able to establish trust with both external and internal stakeholders. As a leader, should be able to articulate, have good attention to detail and good interpersonal skills and have the ability to coach team members. Has the ability to work in a self-directed, fast-moving, results-oriented environment As a business leader, should be able to manage simple P&L and achieve business targets, while multi-tasking and working under pressure of deadlines.
Experience- 13+ years of experience in the Communication industry, (Advertising, PR, Marketing, Digital communication), out of which at least ten years- experience in delivering compelling Digital & Social Media campaigns with a proven track record across client portfolios. Digital agency experience preferred.